We are looking for a Business Development & Account Manager. Ideally you will have;
- 3-5 years of experience selling open source software solutions and services to businesses—large and medium-sized companies.
- Proven track record of developing and managing a sales pipeline and closures
- Proven track record of growing year on year revenue and meeting/exceeding targets
- Good knowledge of software development processes and strong experience in IT services.
- Good appreciation of technology trends & its application to business with the ability to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business.
- Ability to leverage your own pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace to drive and lead customer acquisition and relationships.
- Ability to create and execute strategic sales and business development plans.
- Establish strategic relationships at all levels within accounts and manage cross functional selling process to effectively close business deals.
- Good networking & stakeholder engagement skills – externally with customers, alliances, analysts and internally with the delivery team, finance and legal for providing best fit & innovative solutions.
- Essential qualities include entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to be an individual contributor with demonstrated ability in hiring, managing and building high performing sales team in the future.
- Start-up experience a plus with demonstrated ability in building sales from ground zero.
- Generous basic plus generous & uncapped commission package.
- Opportunity to grow and lead the business development team.
- Opportunity to grow into the equity structure of the company over time based on performance and commitment.
Applicants must have the right to reside and work in the UK
Email your resume and a covering letter with the opening reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org