1. Subject to these terms, any personal data that you submit to ikonami and are kept confidential on our secure database. We will use your personal data that you provide to alert you to service and product changes and updated information; to enable us to provide services and products relevant to you; for administration and marketing purposes and for profiling your requests and preferences.
2. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. We update this personal data within 5 working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
3. If you have provided us with data about another person, you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
5. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
8. Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
9. If your personal details change, please notify ikonami. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to 52-53 1Berkeley Street, London W1J8DJ, United Kingdom or by email on email@example.com